-
June 17th, 2022, 01:33 PM
#1
Senior Hostboard Member
Thredup reviews
Sent in bags of clothes in December and they didn't give me a dime. I also chose to get store credit from another bag of clothes equaling $60 and they didn't send that either. So disturbing, I sell my own clothes on poshmark so these people can't steal anymore.
-
June 19th, 2022, 08:51 AM
#2
Senior Hostboard Member
Re: Thredup reviews
Hello everyone. I want to tell you today about the Thred Up thrift store. I recently bought 3 pairs of training leggings and 3 sweaters there. All were of excellent quality. And they fit very well thanks to the exact size labels on the internet. The only "complaint" I had when I called back on thredup reviews thredup.pissedconsumer.com/customer-service.html was that instead of everything coming in 1 parcel, they came in 3 separate pieces of mail, which meant that I had more postage than necessary.
Tags for this Thread
Posting Permissions
- You may not post new threads
- You may not post replies
- You may not post attachments
- You may not edit your posts
-
Forum Rules
Bookmarks